Alto Console Table
Alto Console Table
- Alto Console Table
Intriguing spaces are captured in the unique two-slab table top. Tops and joinery in smoked plantation yukas are edged in lighter sapwood for an almost ombre effect.
- Colors: Smoked Plantation Yukas
- Materials: Yukas
- Weight: 68 lb
Upon receipt, please inspect your package and notify us of any damages or defects within 3 business days for a refund of merchandise value or exchange. Please inspect your merchandise carefully and refuse the shipment + notate the delivery slip if your item is damaged beyond repair. On non damaged/defective merchandise, returns are accepted within 3 business days with a 25% restocking fee. Item must be packaged and received into our warehouse in exact original salable condition to receive credit. Customer must incur original return shipping costs. Please contact us to obtain an RMA number and address for return. Email Houzz customer support immediately and share the following information: 1. Digital snapshots of the damaged product and also the packaging/box so that we can understand how the damage happened. All images are mandatory for processing a damage claim. 2. Share with us the reason for return as it relates to shipping damages or manufacturing defect.
A restocking fee may apply when returning this product
- Care for your Reclaimed Furniture
Reclaimed woods are distinctly marked by the environment and the passage of time. Unique features of the wood including small knots, splits, and cracks have been preserved to add rustic character to each piece. By their nature, salvaged woods will respond to changes in temperature and humidity. Maintain yours with these care essentials:
- Dust regularly with a clean, dry cloth in the direction of the grain.
- Do not use furniture polish, ammonia-based cleaners, or other chemicals.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a dry, soft cloth.
- Use coasters, placemats, and trivets to protect surfaces from wet or hot cups or dishes. > Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the surface to prevent scratching.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Always lift and carry, do not drag, when moving furniture.